Just woke up from the magical mountain adventure that was Telluride!!! We had an absolute BLAST!!!!
The altitude nearly killed me, we got to fly in a private jet because of due date proximity and I STILL managed to throw back a little jamo (Jameson) and throw my neck out head banging!!!
We love you Colorado!
See you next year at Red Rocks!!!
Damn it I wish it wasn’t over!
Here’s a pic from our Fight The Fear Campaign official launch in Seattle yesterday. As you can see these women and girls are kicking ass!
We are so excited to announce a summer full of FREE self-defense workshop for teen girls in Seattle. Help us spread the word of this fantastic opportunity and share this with mothers and teens that you know. Registration is easy - just email firstname.lastname@example.org
In their own class teens relax and feel comfortable discussing their fears and asking tough questions. They’ll get honest, accurate answers in a safe space. In 3 hours, they will learn:
- How a teenager can protect herself when dates get scary
- Signs you need to get to a cell phone and call home — now
- Surprise moves to get free if you’re grabbed from behind
- What to expect, and do, when you get to high school or college
- How to stay safe and still have fun at parties, athletic events and class activities.
All of the details are available on our website:
Please join us and Fight The Fear!
Studio sessions part 7…
Studio Sessions - Part 6….
Part 5… Sorry couldn’t resist! xobc
Part 3…. Don’t worry I promise it makes sense in context! xobc